The secret of a safe display is to remember that fireworks are explosives and DO NOT always behave as anticipated.
You should arrange the display that if something does misfire, it will cause minimum damage and remember different fireworks mean different hazards.
The 3 for 2 Offer
We’ve offered 3 for 2 on our WHOLE RANGE, so we can give you more for your money
So pick and mix your favourite 3 for 2 fireworks. It’s as easy as 1, 2, FREE!
(i.e. cheapest of the 3 items is FREE of Charge). If you buy 6 fireworks, then the 2 cheapest in your selection are free.
THE 3 for 2 offer is for online RESERVE & COLLECT CUSTOMERS ONLY with MINIMUM 24 HOURS NOTICE.
The British Firework Code offers great advice on ensuring your display goes off safely.
- Buy fireworks CE Marked
- It is illegal to light fireworks in a public place without permission. - Follow the instructions on each firework.
- Light them at arm's length using a taper.
- Stand well back.
- Never go back to a lit firework.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box.
- Never put fireworks in your pocket.
- Never throw fireworks.
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves.
- Never give sparklers to a child under five.
- Keep pets indoors.
STAY IN TOUCH
Subscribe for our newsletter