*X Factor 16 Shot Cake
16 shots of fine gold willows, red stars, green glitter and time rain crackle. As a category F2 it’s ideal for a small/ medium garden.
Scroll down for an immersive video view of this firework.
We're proud to present:
*X Factor 16 Shot Cake
Frequently Bought Together
YES – If you want to get internet prices & offers on our website.
Please note our retail store has a different range of fireworks and different offers and we will not match any offers on the website, so please do not embarrass our staff by requesting this. To visit our showroom (we recommend) please make an appointment and stand by to be impressed by the choice available to you.
IF you would like a more bespoke service please visit us at our retail store/ make an appointment were we will tailor a package to your needs. We will give you advice on your site, set up and a suggested firing order and if you like what you see we can have your order ready to take with you in minutes.
For a professional display - were we set up and fire your display, please call our team at the earliest on 0208 896 2866.
For RESERVE & COLLECT – a deposit will be asked for via email once your order has been placed & the remainder will be payable on collection.
For DELIVERY – full payment will be required on ordering
Make an appointment at our retail showroom and stand by to be impressed by the choice available to you. If you like what you see, we'll help you plan a safe display and have the display ready to take away within minutes.
We can deliver 90% of orders within 72 hours to most parts of mainland Britain.
For ALL urgent orders, please call office on 0208 896 2866
Please note our firework prices do not include delivery charges.
There is a minimum carriage charge of £18.00 + Vat on an entire order.
This means delivery is charged once only and not weight or on every firework you purchase.
Reserve and Collect FREE* from our London depot - 48 hours notice required to process online orders.
To pay 25% deposit to process your order (pay by BACS) & the remaining 75% paid upon collection.
*Reserve and Collect NOT available from 1st November – 8th November 2020 due to safety regulations for storage at our retail store.
Most household policies include £1 million of public liability insurance, but please check your policy or email us for a quote.
Provided you have kept your fireworks dry, by placing them in plastic bags when you set them up, this shouldn't be a problem. However, windy conditions can make firing a display hazardous and we would advise not to go ahead if it is any more than breezy.
All our DIY fireworks are CE Marked, which require fireworks to be quality tested prior to sale, to have adequate delay fuses prior to ignition, and to have labels with clear descriptions, warning and instructions.
We can supply full instructions, firing order and equipment requirements with all our fireworks if sufficient time is given. We recommend you order and open your pack in good time, check its contents and plan your display prior to firing. On the day, set out the display, preferably in daylight. Keep everything well protected from wet weather by covering with bin liners and stand by to impress your guests!