FREE Fireworks Training
Would you like to learn how to plan, set up and fire a firework display safely?
If you're looking to improve the presentation of your display or gain confidence when firing, then you may be interested in attending a FREE Training Day.
Our firing teams will give you an insight into how we have resolved some of the problems experienced.
Firework Training Day - next session dates for September & October 2016
- SATURDAY 24th September in Wheatsheaf Common, Woking, GU21 4AL
- SATURDAY 1st October in Englefield, TW20 0YX
- SATURDAY 8th October in Reading, RG30 2ND
Who should attend?
Any person who has the responsibility to plan and manage a firework display or event either in public or at home.
Anyone who would like to become a Professional Use Only Fireworks (i.e. shells, chinese crackers etc.) part-time firer of The Fireworks Firm Ltd. You will receive training to fire our public displays on a professional basis.
You will view a firework display and see how our professional firing teams operate.
Training Day Agenda
- Discuss planning your event
- Designing and preparing the display
- Different fireworks and their effects
- Layout of the display
- Safe firing sequences
- Site safety and crowd control measures
- Reducing the effects of bad weather
- Generic risk assessment
- Current firework legislation
- Questions and Answers
PLACES ARE LIMITED, so please email us ASAP to reserve a place for you.